DHC - DREAMHACKERS CROATIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DHC - DREAMHACKERS CROATIA

Croatian DreamHackers Community: art of controlled dreaming, awareness and individuation through the dreams.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  PretražnikPretražnik  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  Login  

New members

Go down 
4 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
silueta

silueta

Broj postova : 55
Registration date : 13.12.2007

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: New members   New members Emptyned 27 sij 2008 - 18:08

Hello to MonZon Very Happy

Welcome to our forum! I understand you are an old DH pal. Maybe you could share some of your experiences with us? We have established this forum recently and are still in some sort of tuning ourselves into DH practices. So far our biggest concern is dream mapping practice, we are interested in those the most. Have you done any mapping so far? How far have you progressed?
I translated some of the DH texts, mostly words by the person named Iveta. In fact, those texts have been my only guidance into this practice so far. The main problem is lack of information's available in english Sad. Maybe your appearance here will engage some better exchange of information's regarding DH practices and exercises for us.
Please, share your insights with us and what can I say, looking forward for some good action here Very Happy

regards
silueta
[Vrh] Go down
MonZon

Broj postova : 4
Registration date : 24.01.2008

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptypon 28 sij 2008 - 7:15

Hi Silueta!

Actually I'm not a DH pal Sad sorry. But I was talking to second dream hackers group. I would like to share everything what I know about the topic, but ask more specific, please.

Maping of dreams is the trick which just helps you to remeber th dreams. If you got realy detailed map - it can help you to realize that you sleeping sometimes. As for me - I've stopped maping the dreams, just keep writing them - still gives you some energy and maintain good memory.

About Iveta and others - IMHO they are NOT anything close to original DH. Also the last forum of them (in russian) I've realized one thing - when you visit it - you want to read and read non-stop. When you quit it - you feel tired, like someone tooks all your energy away. So I'm not doing any practices with them. Soon(I hope) there will be practice on my site and I will try to translate it to english.

P.S. I'm more related to hardware actually. I'm building lucid dreaming devices, because not everyone can success in practices.
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.Dreams-Are-Real.com
silueta

silueta

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 29 sij 2008 - 1:31

Thank you MonZon for your replay Very Happy. I've been mapping dreams for about two and a half years now, made a lot of bubbles, LOL. Yes, it definitely tends to impact one's dreaming memory, that's for sure. But, I came to an "obstacle" regarding continuation of that practice, because, it seems infinite, huuge amount of work and results are not that great in regard of triggering lucidity, or even more, controlled dreaming. Except for strong memory flashbacks, it didn't influence my lucidity very much, not more than usual. Also, my map is quite large at the moment, no more room for new bubbles. So, I'm in the process of some changes and new techniques to draw my map.
Another problem is orientation, regarding world sides, north, west, east, south, I'm still battling over it. At the moment, I lean on my intuition and sense of these points on the map landscape.

I would also appreciate any word from you about transits, your experiences and usage of them.
The sprites - another humans in dreams - we are trying to arrange conceptual practice to confirm this theory that dreaming characters are in fact another humans in their sleep. Maybe you have some more info about this and advice as well?

thank you very much for your time
regards
[Vrh] Go down
MonZon

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 29 sij 2008 - 5:11

Obstacles in practice can be hacked jut by one thing - let it go, don't fight with it. This is the most popular mistake Razz

Orientation on the map is easy as pie - where do you feel it suppose to be, there it is! Intuituion and feelings only!

Transits - hmm, if I understood correctly, I use mostly wind or teleportation to move to another location. It's sometimes hard and such a waste of energy to walk normally. Also there are many places, which are traps for attention. just get in, wow so many interesting things around, wow..... and you lose the control...

Sprites as I believe mostly artificial humans or bots. Have you got them keeping you occupied in the dream? Or if you're going to look at your hands in front of them - they can be agressive, like agents in matrix movie.

The great advice (I'm not the pro) - don't try to fight directly with the problems, try to understand what is it, or even talk to it. 'll help.

Zahvaljujemo Vam Very Happy
[Vrh] Go down
Nia

Nia

Broj postova : 21
Registration date : 12.12.2007

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 29 sij 2008 - 12:55

Hi MonZon and welcome!

It seams that you know a lot about Dream hacking, so you can give us good advices about it. It is really hard for us to find good texts, because we can only find it on forums in Russian language and then we use English translator to translate Russian to English and then we translate English to Croatian. This is the only way to hear something about this knowledge of the Russian DH group. Do you know somebody from this group, somebody who can send us some original Russian texts, because our friend from the forum - East has a friend who is studying Russian, so we can ask her to translate directly to Croatian.

MonZon wrote this:
Citat :
About Iveta and others - IMHO they are NOT anything close to original DH. Also the last forum of them (in russian) I've realized one thing - when you visit it - you want to read and read non-stop. When you quit it - you feel tired, like someone tooks all your energy away. So I'm not doing any practices with them. Soon(I hope) there will be practice on my site and I will try to translate it to english.

What do you mean by this? Iveta is not from Sergej's group of DH? Shocked Who are they then?!? Do you know people from the real DH group? What actually happened with them. Are those stories about their disapearing true or not?

And can you please tell us more about the practice you are planning to put on your site, is it connected with Lucid dreaming?

Sorry about so many questions, but you are the only person who we can ask such things.

Thnx, and I want you to know, that I'm also really happy that you are here with us cheers and also thanks to my husband who contacted you sunny

Nia
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.nia.hr
MonZon

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 29 sij 2008 - 18:32

Not a lot, I'm just a newbie thou.

I will send some original texts form what I believe is real DH to Gordan by pm.

About Iveta and others - I'll repeat again - this is just my opinion. There was two DH groups. The first was called DreamHackers. Sergey Izrigi, Masyanya and others. Aftre they dissapeared. Then second wave dream hackers came - Hackeros. This one was not really informative - to much was hidden, but it's their choice. After that those guys also stopped showing any activity on their website. By this time many books about DH 1 was released. Psy-fiction books, you can say, was a marketing move. They (or who?) established a website with the book shop. I've read first book. Interesting, have some true knowledge, some real descriptions of practicing magic. But the biggest part of the book is the story of chasing hackers by KGB Cool After a while a new group show up. But they was not saying that they are new group. Also they was using nicknames from book (Iveta and others) - I believe that such names was in original DH 1 group. But those "resurrected" guys (I mean new guys with the same names) was doing some practices and teaching some techniques in forum. I've participated there. Everything seems good, until I wrote a private message to one fo them. They respond something really unclear. U sed a queation from the original DH 1 information, and those new guys who pretend that they are original didn't knew the answer.... No trust after that. End of story.

Yes, new practice will be about lucid dreaming.

Keep asking, don't worry.

Vidimo se poslije.
[Vrh] Go down
Gordan
Admin
Gordan

Broj postova : 160
Registration date : 12.12.2007

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 29 sij 2008 - 19:52

Hello DHs! albino

For me isn't matter does it a true story or not, about Sergei and dreamhackers. The spirit of the story (as an activation of will for dreaming) is important, also the logical and practical tehnic of training and dream recording! My intention, for a year or more ago, was establishing the hard group of right and solid dreamers, that will be concept without any hierarchy, like veiled fellowship. When I met a DH story, after few months, I started to make maps of my dreams... after few months, "by united will of all others :-)" group has started with work as DHC. My intention, currently, is to filter Russinan materials about DH, collect realy useful materials, organize this knowledge with ours and issue that on DHC for new candidates, that have hard will to expand own horizons to get out from this poor global life concept. Because of that I've had a feeling, that I musn't hide myself under different nicks, and this is my task for the group. So, it's the large job: the DH materials from the forums are full of trash, fairy tales, fantasy, idolatry and superstition, but there are some good things. I'm not so very well with Russian language. Please, if you or someone who you know has real materials, tell us...
We took the idea of DH from Sergei and others, but we have own way! We aren't interested in any kind of pseudo-religion about dreaming to make tales. Only work and exploring, so we need more information. At the end, this idea about dream hacking interested me because, I came in my dream practice to the similar discovery: the concept of dreaming field, as archetype matrix, is like a concept of Object Oriented Programming... how... on which way..., that's another story!
flower
[Vrh] Go down
http://www.nia.hr
silueta

silueta

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptypon 4 vel 2008 - 12:55

Hi MonZon,

I wanted to ask you about those ancient chinese manuscripts that SI apparently translated, are they available somewhere for us to read/study (even in russian)?
Also, what about those books, is anything translated to english, or, are there any excerpts to be read somewhere on the net?

thanx
[Vrh] Go down
MonZon

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Emptyuto 12 vel 2008 - 23:33

I'm looking for those manuscripts also. And never heard about english version of books. Sorry. albino
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

New members Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: New members   New members Empty

[Vrh] Go down

New members
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
DHC - DREAMHACKERS CROATIA :: INTERNATIONAL SECTION (ENGLISH ONLY!) :: GLOBAL QUESTIONS-
Forum(o)Bir: